Train of thought
I looked in the mirror: I'm so pale, I'm almost blue. Like my cat.
The cat didn't feel well yesterday, and didn't want to play or cuddle. I felt so rejected! By a cat! I almost cried.
I'm fucking crazy.
Then again, who isn't crazy.
I'll tell you who: simple people. Don't I wish that I was simple and things were simple, but I was never that way, not even when I was 4.
4 was a good age, 40 not so much, although my mom liked it. Mom also likes napping on the couch.
Like a cat.
Our cat is Blue... Like me...
The cat didn't feel well yesterday, and didn't want to play or cuddle. I felt so rejected! By a cat! I almost cried.
I'm fucking crazy.
Then again, who isn't crazy.
I'll tell you who: simple people. Don't I wish that I was simple and things were simple, but I was never that way, not even when I was 4.
4 was a good age, 40 not so much, although my mom liked it. Mom also likes napping on the couch.
Like a cat.
Our cat is Blue... Like me...
Comments