A walk in the park
Enough sitting home alone with the bebe, I decided. It is no longer 100 degrees out, and it's time to explore surrounding areas and get exercise.
A quick google search of this area I didn't care enough to get to know, and I found a lovely and highly favorably Yelp-reviewed park, a mere 15 min drive away. (Oh, to be in a place where I wouldn't have to drive to walk...)
So, without further ado, off we went.
But first...
I fed the bebe, changed the bebe, put the bebe in the carseat, dismembered the stroller, heaved the stroller on the trunk, packed the diaper bag with diapers, wipes and extra clothes, fed the bebe some more, changed the bebe again, added formula and bottle to the diaper bag, put the bebe back in the carseat, put the carseat in the car, realized that the cat was under the car, lured the cat from under the car with the laser, got the cat back in the house, got the diaper bag, put the diaper bag in the car, got in the car, started the car, stopped the car, got out of the car, went back in the house, got my wallet, got back in the car, finally left the house, drove to the park, realized I was hungry, stopped by dd drivethru, found the park, got to the park, parked in the park, pulled the stroller out of the trunk, reassembled the stroller, got the bebe out of the car, put the bebe in the stroller, got the diaper bag, got my lunch, locked the car, and took a breath.
Now we are finally ready for my walk but I'm fucking EXHAsUTED!!!
The only reason not to go home right now is I'd have to do it all over again. Why do people assume a "walk in the park" is easy?
A quick google search of this area I didn't care enough to get to know, and I found a lovely and highly favorably Yelp-reviewed park, a mere 15 min drive away. (Oh, to be in a place where I wouldn't have to drive to walk...)
So, without further ado, off we went.
But first...
I fed the bebe, changed the bebe, put the bebe in the carseat, dismembered the stroller, heaved the stroller on the trunk, packed the diaper bag with diapers, wipes and extra clothes, fed the bebe some more, changed the bebe again, added formula and bottle to the diaper bag, put the bebe back in the carseat, put the carseat in the car, realized that the cat was under the car, lured the cat from under the car with the laser, got the cat back in the house, got the diaper bag, put the diaper bag in the car, got in the car, started the car, stopped the car, got out of the car, went back in the house, got my wallet, got back in the car, finally left the house, drove to the park, realized I was hungry, stopped by dd drivethru, found the park, got to the park, parked in the park, pulled the stroller out of the trunk, reassembled the stroller, got the bebe out of the car, put the bebe in the stroller, got the diaper bag, got my lunch, locked the car, and took a breath.
Now we are finally ready for my walk but I'm fucking EXHAsUTED!!!
The only reason not to go home right now is I'd have to do it all over again. Why do people assume a "walk in the park" is easy?
Comments