Mi casa, no one else's casa
Home swizeet home.
Cleaning lady so blew us off, so it's dusty. Mom forgot to pick up leftovers from fridge so it's smelly. We left rushed so it's mildly messy.
But at least it's all mine!! I'm may or may not be blogging au naturel just because I can.
I'm not done blogging my vacation though, I'm just being circular about it. I have many stories to tell yet, both francais and espanol.
Right now though... slumber chamber awaits.
Cleaning lady so blew us off, so it's dusty. Mom forgot to pick up leftovers from fridge so it's smelly. We left rushed so it's mildly messy.
But at least it's all mine!! I'm may or may not be blogging au naturel just because I can.
I'm not done blogging my vacation though, I'm just being circular about it. I have many stories to tell yet, both francais and espanol.
Right now though... slumber chamber awaits.
Comments