<--- Stalks little boys

I went to the Red Sox game last night - a real painful game, by the way. Behind us was a family: mom, dad and two little boys. I thought they were twins at first, until they stood up on their seats to wave their "Get Well Papi" sign, and I realized that one was about a foot taller and about 2 years older. They were carbon copies of mom, and each other, with green eyes, upturned noses, missing teeth (the mom wasn't missing teeth, but both boys had disarming toothless grins), and freckles. They each wore a different Red Sox T, and read off "Will you marry me's" and "Happy birthdays" like champs. Dad got them ice-cream, and a beer for himself and mom. And they cheered: "Let's go Varitek, Let's go!" sticking that extra syllable in there in unison.

They were so freaking cute, I kept turning around to see them again. Scary old lady with overactive ovaries, I am, I am.

Comments

Deepa said…
do it! have lots of babies!!

Popular posts from this blog

Little girls grow up

Belated outrage