Little girls grow up
This weekend, my BFF finally made an honest man out of her BF. Two weeks ago, she was here for final preparations, and it happened to come out that I tend to cry at weddings. This simple fact caused so much uproar and incredulity, that I was partially offended: why is it so surprising? Is it because I'm such a heartless bi-atch that I am dead inside and nothing gets to me? To show all the people out there who believe that I have no soul, I dedicate this entire post to the wedding. Here we have the beautiful bride-to-be in her gorgeous hotel suite (bigger than her actual living quarters), sporting bridal bunny ears provided by the mother-in-law to be. We had a small gathering of 2 mother hens, 2 regular hens, some little chickens, and 1 gay guy in the hotel the night before - champagne flowed and dirty jokes were made. Right after, I spent the night in bed with the bride, and we spasmed together all night long. Actually, I spasmed - apparently, I have seizures in my sleep - hence, t...
Comments