Hairy situation
You know that movie by Jim Jarmusch? Mystery Train?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhJLRzVvMM8&feature=related
There's a part where the young Japanese couple are in the motel, and they have 2 minutes of sex, and afterwards, he randomly asks if women worry about their hair when they have sex. The girlfriend gets upset: in the 11 times they've made love, she's never once worried about her hair!
Ok, I think if I were in that situation, I'd probably be forced to answer "yes," only because I pretty much worry about my hair in ANY situation.
Today I spent probably a total of 2 hours searching haircuts on the internet, and probably another hour playing with my bangs in front of a mirror.
Ok, confessing that to the world wide web felt pretty good, I wonder if this earns me an indulgence. Oh wait. I'm a jew. Dammit.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhJLRzVvMM8&feature=related
There's a part where the young Japanese couple are in the motel, and they have 2 minutes of sex, and afterwards, he randomly asks if women worry about their hair when they have sex. The girlfriend gets upset: in the 11 times they've made love, she's never once worried about her hair!
Ok, I think if I were in that situation, I'd probably be forced to answer "yes," only because I pretty much worry about my hair in ANY situation.
Today I spent probably a total of 2 hours searching haircuts on the internet, and probably another hour playing with my bangs in front of a mirror.
Ok, confessing that to the world wide web felt pretty good, I wonder if this earns me an indulgence. Oh wait. I'm a jew. Dammit.
Comments
I play with my hair a lot too. I don't think I think about it QUITE that much hehe but it drives me crazy a lot of the time too. Ah well !
asking me to quit chocolate!