Unhappy toes

Oh, man. Turning over a new leaf and starting this fellowship is going to be harder than I thought!
Everyone I've met so far has been nothing but nice, but they have also said things like, "You need to find time to have at least SOMEthing for lunch, because you will end up staying until 9pm, and that's not good," and "I had an extra apartment here, so I wouldn't have to drive home when I was on call." I find myself feeling like a slacker by wanting to get out at a reasonable hour.
My co-fellows are nice too, but intense!
And I have been spending my days cruising up and down people's intestines. It's like playing one of those driving video games: left right, up down, curve... always chasing the lumen. But I've been on my feet all day, and because I'm so tense trying to drive the scope when I get to, my poor feet are bearing all the brunt of my stress. Poor toes, they're longing for that warm sand from a few days ago. The best I can do right now is the rug...
Comments
But still, at least everyone is being nice! And you're ready to go out and do amazing things so hopefully you'll find a good balance with time... :)