Mom's Monday limerick
Oh - almost forgot. Continuing both the reflective and the GI themes from the last few weeks, as well as a measure of friendship and parental love, my mother emailed me a lovely poem about me, who else, this afternoon. It's too beautiful not to share.
One poop doctor, training and rising,
Made a habit of self-anal-izing.
With her scope brightly lit,
Dug around in her shit.
The results were rather surprising.
Interpret at will!!
(I think she's alluding to how I love to talk and think about myself, but I might be wrong)
Dirty, yet true - probably.
there's likely a second verse coming, stay tuned.
One poop doctor, training and rising,
Made a habit of self-anal-izing.
With her scope brightly lit,
Dug around in her shit.
The results were rather surprising.
Interpret at will!!
(I think she's alluding to how I love to talk and think about myself, but I might be wrong)
Dirty, yet true - probably.
there's likely a second verse coming, stay tuned.
Comments