This morning

I'm feeling black and nasty. So, I hate everything. This is a list of things I hate this morning:
0.5 My messy dirty cat-hairy apartment
0.75 My hairdryer
1. Commuting
2. Traffic
3. Roadwork
4. Road cops
5. SUVs
6. Cramps in my abdomen
7. Facebook
8. Thursday because it's not Friday
9. Prospects of being on call this weekend
10. Parking under construction and not enough space
11. iTrip and poor connection resulting in staticky music
12. My car's crappy suspension and bumpy roads that bruise my kidneys
13. Arctic AC
14. Outpatient procedures
15. Family practice residents (what do you mean, "You don't do taps?!")
16. Dictating
17. My boobs
18. Dumbass music they play around here
19. The age 30
20. People trying to talk to me, and having to be nice
21. ...I'm sure there will be another thing....

Comments

Unknown said…
At least you don't hate hubby :)
Thanks

Popular posts from this blog

Little girls grow up

Belated outrage