Accidents happen
Accidents do happen. Take me, for example. I got here by accident. Managed to slide under the door into med school, cruised through residency, pretended to do research...
But here is where, I think, they're going to expose me as the fraud that I am.
I've been summoned to the principal's office - reasons unknown to me. I've never been "TALKED TO" (imagine air quotes) before. The secretary, instead of encouragement, smiles, embarrassed, and says she has no idea with this meeting is about.
Translation: you're about to get reemed...
PLUS I'm scheduled to present in front of surgeons and attendings and other fellows while on service. In about 15 mintues. I'm a hivey freaking mess.
But here is where, I think, they're going to expose me as the fraud that I am.
I've been summoned to the principal's office - reasons unknown to me. I've never been "TALKED TO" (imagine air quotes) before. The secretary, instead of encouragement, smiles, embarrassed, and says she has no idea with this meeting is about.
Translation: you're about to get reemed...
PLUS I'm scheduled to present in front of surgeons and attendings and other fellows while on service. In about 15 mintues. I'm a hivey freaking mess.
Comments
The other fellows said: Just say "OK" to everything, and then WE can have a "meeting" (drinking motion) right afterwards.
Bad fellows need love too.