Woman, thy name is fickle
It's entirely possible that aliens have invaded my body and mind. Less than a year ago, I was still dreaming of a loft downtown, a life without a car, crowds and pavement.
Now, I suddenly find myself trawling Boston.com's real estate section for houses set on no less than an acre of land. I don't understand this: I hate where I live in the burbs right now! You only have to look at the post below. Malls, highways, paucity of sidewalks - all elicit derision and patronization.
Of course, we live with all the inconveniences of the burbs, and none of the conveniences, ie yard... room.... privacy...
"You're growing up," I've been told. But why is suburban living any more grown up than city living?
I've picked out a few places already.
http://re.boston.com/sales/View_Ulisting.asp?lid=4905-70824845
http://re.boston.com/sales/View_Ulisting.asp?lid=2190-70817166
http://re.boston.com/sales/View_Ulisting.asp?lid=2191-70597110
http://re.boston.com/sales/View_Ulisting.asp?lid=4953-70782255
Some are almost under a million dollars...
Seriously, when do I get to grow up again?
Looks like I'm having another identity crisis!
Now, I suddenly find myself trawling Boston.com's real estate section for houses set on no less than an acre of land. I don't understand this: I hate where I live in the burbs right now! You only have to look at the post below. Malls, highways, paucity of sidewalks - all elicit derision and patronization.
Of course, we live with all the inconveniences of the burbs, and none of the conveniences, ie yard... room.... privacy...
"You're growing up," I've been told. But why is suburban living any more grown up than city living?
I've picked out a few places already.
http://re.boston.com/sales/View_Ulisting.asp?lid=4905-70824845
http://re.boston.com/sales/View_Ulisting.asp?lid=2190-70817166
http://re.boston.com/sales/View_Ulisting.asp?lid=2191-70597110
http://re.boston.com/sales/View_Ulisting.asp?lid=4953-70782255
Some are almost under a million dollars...
Seriously, when do I get to grow up again?
Looks like I'm having another identity crisis!
Comments