Too much of a good thing is not good
Today, I learned that there is such a thing as too much wine.
I guess I knew that already, but it was reaffirmed today.
Napa valley is gorgeous; I've never seen anything like it and I cannot believe it's America. And wine tasting was fun - for the first 3 wineries. Then, my tongue turned purple, and my tummy just turned.
Unbelievably, we ordered more wine at dinner - it's like I just don't wanna listen to my body - at which point, I had premonitions of regurgitation.
I think I'm done with wine for the rest of the trip, unfortunately.
Oh - and I didn't see Sandra Oh anywhere, although I did have persistent visions of that guy from Sideways sticking it to the chubby waitress and then running nekked down the street with some near-frontal nudity. Or at least, twilight dangling in plain view.
And I refused to drink Merlot.t
I guess I knew that already, but it was reaffirmed today.
Napa valley is gorgeous; I've never seen anything like it and I cannot believe it's America. And wine tasting was fun - for the first 3 wineries. Then, my tongue turned purple, and my tummy just turned.
Unbelievably, we ordered more wine at dinner - it's like I just don't wanna listen to my body - at which point, I had premonitions of regurgitation.
I think I'm done with wine for the rest of the trip, unfortunately.
Oh - and I didn't see Sandra Oh anywhere, although I did have persistent visions of that guy from Sideways sticking it to the chubby waitress and then running nekked down the street with some near-frontal nudity. Or at least, twilight dangling in plain view.
And I refused to drink Merlot.t
Comments