If you're goin' to San-Fran-Cisco....

I finally understand the 3/4 sleeve coat and why it was invented: for SF weather!
I observe beautiful scenery and appreciate its uniqueness and opposite-ness from New England.

I meet up with childhood friends all grown up, and find kindred spirits never die, but might become Republican.

I stalk many little children, these two especially.

I realize my own calf muscle weakness after scaling SF hills.

I take in the Pacific, which is anything but pacified.

I spend a week without eating meat - just didn't feel like it - and trying small plates and much wine both in the city and out.

I meet Boston friends and we make good on California-nia knows how to party.

Comments

yana V. said…
cute... but i realized what's wrong with your blog.. you need to turn on the rss on it... that way ppl can actually sign up for your blog and get updates when you write something.. :)
Kiwi said…
So true about the 3/4 sleeve coat haha, I thought that when I was there too! And the calf muscles thing.. hah... so true. If I lived in SF I think I'd be a lot fitter by necessity :p

Great pics!

Popular posts from this blog

Little girls grow up

Belated outrage